Happy Halloween, Monsters! We have entered the dark half of the year so naturally our thoughts have turned towards Halloween/Samhain/Day of the Dead, and, of course, the annual Perchtenlauf. I just wanted to mention that NOW is an excellent time to be combing thrift stores and antique malls for fur, faux fur and bells. Recently I picked up this trio of bells at a very cheap price when I went on a thrifting trip. The handheld stick bells were a mere 2.00 apiece! So, if you are looking to tie some more bells on (I will remind you though, I always have extras just in case) or to add some more elements to your costumes, this is the time to check out the resale shops.



I will be picking up on the blogging in this space about all things Krampus and Perchten related, so please hit the subscribe button at the top to receive the email updates. We are not on Facebook! 

Comments

Popular Posts