Joining the Monster Parade---or, Why Hoarding is OK If You Have Cool Stuff

at the Krampus Krawl   photo by Lucy

I checked out the Krampus Krawl and because I didn't want to wear the mask I wear for our own Perchtenlaufs, I rummaged in my many containers of costume stuff and came up with this somewhat...ahh... grumpy owl costume. Yes, I may have a hoarding problem, but I can come with a costume for darn near any event in about 5 minutes! Speaking of which, now is an excellent time to look in thrift stores for faux (or real, if you are inclined) fur coats. The faux ones can often be washed in your machine on the gentle cycle. Don't put 'em in the dryer, though. I did that years ago and ended up with a melted mess and probably almost burned the house down. Air dry those suckers!


Comments

Popular Posts